Life-Between-Lives (LBL) Spiritual Regression Therapy is a more intensive process
than PLR Therapy. It is an experience of our souls between physical lives. It is
about uncovering the mysteries of our life in the spirit world and giving a greater
perspective of the wholeness of who we are and our interconnection to all there is.
People are looking for meaning in their lives that makes sense to them. They
are seeking a spiritual awareness that is individual and unique to them and free
of dogma and intermediaries. The LBL experience allows them to tap into this wisdom
and find the light of divinity within themselves for self-discovery.
Through a deep hypnotherapy experience, people learn details about:
· Their purpose on Earth
· Soul mates
· Soul travel between lives
· Where souls go after physical death
· Spirit guides
· Why we chose our present bodies and lives
· How spirits connect and comfort the living
LBL Spiritual Regression is intended to give the client greater direction and
purpose in their lives by unlocking the hidden knowledge about their immortal existence.
An average LBL Spiritual Regression Therapy session lasts between 3-4 hours.
Suggested Reading: Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, PH.D
Past Life and Life-Between-Lives Regression Therapy
PLR Therapy is based on the premise that we are eternal beings who have experienced
many lifetimes. If someone does not believe in reincarnation they can accept this
therapeutic approach as a symbolic metaphor for resolving issues. The belief in
previous lives is not necessary to achieve the benefits from the experience of PLR.
PRL Therapy is a process of going back and re-experiencing previous life-times
with the intention of healing emotional, spiritual or physical symptoms.
The benefits of PLR Therapy can be the:
· Resolution of issues, trauma & problems without a rational basis
· Healing of irrational fears & phobias
· Self-knowledge and inspiration to improve life
· An explanation for something that could not be explained before
· Confirmation of a knowingness about something without prior
information or experience
· Insights into relationships
A Past Life Regression Therapy session lasts an average of 1½-2 hours